The Uroshock Pro package features the PX3 acoustic wave device. The PX3 is a clinical-grade medical device that produces radial shockwaves for home treatment of male sexual decline.
- The PX3 is ergonomically designed, compact, and much lighter than other home-use products. You'll appreciate these important features, since treatment protocols require dynamic motion for 15 minute sessions, twice per week. You don't want to be performing these treatments with an awkward, heavy device attached to a plug in the wall.
- The PX3 has a user friendly design which allows men to customize their treatments. To activate the device, simply depress the starter button at the bottom of the unit. To increase the frequency of the pulse, simply depress the starter button again. When all 4 lights at the bottom of the device are on, you're at maximum power.
- The PX3 is compact enough to easily travel wherever you go. We've even included a stylish travel bag so that you can continue your treatments wherever you go.
- The PX3 is the world's first cordless device for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, so of course, we included a premium rapid charging block and USB cable.
- We've included both the standard metal tip as well as a bonus titanium tip. The titanium tip is for men who desire extra power with their treatments. The tips are the only part of the device that come in contact with the coupling agent and require cleaning. The tips can be readily exchanged to facilitate cleaning. Make sure that the rest of the device always remains in a clean, dry area.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Radial Wave Energy
Vasodilation > NOS Production > Anti-Inflammatory > Angiogenesis > Recruitment & Activation of Stem Cells > Nerve Regeneration
Powerful, Quiet, And Easy To Use
Uroshock can be performed sitting, standing, or laying down.
We recommend that a water-soluble lubricant be applied to the penis prior to use. This will help to facilitate the Uroshock tip gently gliding over the surface of the penis, and acts as coupling agent to facilitate transmission of the radial wave.
The device should be fully charged prior to use. With our premium battery that is included in each unit, each charge will last for multiple applications.
The radial wave tip is gently and sequentially stroked over the top 2/3 of the penis. The bottom of the penis is not to be treated, since this could injure the urethra. Similarly, the head of the penis is not treated.
Following treatment there are no particular restrictions, other than to not engage in sexual activity the day of the treatment.
When men have difficulty achieving adequate erections they may stop trying to engage in sexual activity. This can have devastating consequences for a man’s ego, and self-confidence. It’s often a source of stress for any relationship.
Not seeing the answer you’re looking for? Contact us today!
What Customers Are Saying:
"I feel like Superman!"
"It really made a difference in the bedroom. My confidence has soared!"
"An absolute game-changer!"